Archive for Your Home Ideas
I wanted a special hot wings sauce since I was cooking for a number of family and friends for our first child’s baby shower. I may rename the sauce Lit’l Lit’l Lillian’s Hot Sauce.
If you like the recipe, leave your comments below with your meats or variations.
|Jason’s Hot Wings Sauce (Buffalo Wings)|
- 12 oz. white distilled vinegar (keep 6 oz aside for final thickness/heat preference)
- 4 oz apple cider vinegar
- 2 oz rice vinegar
- 7 oz can chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- 1 tbsp onion powder (with out added salt)
- 1 tsp garlic powder (with out added salt)
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp smoked salt (optional)
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1 tbsp black pepper
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp mustard seed
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Combine all ingredients in a blender.
- Blend on liquefy until uniform color and consistency, approximately 1-2 minutes
- Taste and add remaining or desired amount of vinegar. The more vinegar that is added, them milder the spice heat.
If you use for a marinade, add sauce to meat 12 hours before cooking. Save 1/2 the sauce for an added final sauce.
If you use the sauce as a dipping sauce, warm on the stove over low for 20 minutes. Or place in a crock pot.
compliments of Jason Berry, www.realestatewithjason.com
The recipe is EASY, very easy. Quick to prepare and took about 35 minutes to bake. I purchased all of the items at the Trader Joe’s on Bruceville Rd in Elk Grove.
|Seafood Casserole with Salsa Verde|
- 1 Cup Trader Joe’s salsa verde ( was in a jar )(salsa section)
- 1 pouch pre-cooked brown rice (frozen section)
- 1 cup seafood blend (shrimp, squid, scallops)(frozen section)
- 1/4 cup pearl onions ( frozen section )
- 1/4 cup frozen green peas
- 1/2 cup shredded pepper jack cheese (cheese section)
- Preheat oven at 375 degrees
- Place all ingredients except the cheese in a mixing bowl and mix together. You are looking for even distribution of the mixed ingredients.
- Move the contents to a oven safe small casserole dish.
- Top with the shredded pepper jack cheese and cover the top with aluminum foil.
- Bake for 35 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and allow to sit for 5 minutes.
recipe is compliments of Jason Berry, www.realestatewithjason.com
I hope you like this recipe, I enjoyed it.
Share your comments or your own personal recipes below.